Steps Register, Apply and Choose your Courses
- Is your name on the Claremont New Registration Waitlist for 2022-2023? Adding your name to this list is not registration. It is only to show your interest in attending Claremont.
- Please provide all contact information regarding your student including address, parent names, phone number, email address, and current school and grade. Your name will be added to our Registration Waitlist.
- If you have added your name to our New Registration Waitlist, please complete a Registration Package and Course Selection Form and submit to Claremont School. Your completed documents will be date stamped and kept on file, once the school administration determines that space is available you will be contacted to confirm enrollment. Students within the catchment for Claremont or applying for one of our Programs of Choice will take 1st priority and out of catchment students will be registered if space permits.
- Complete the 2022-2023 Registration Package and Course Selection Form
- Not a Canadian Citizen, please complete the Provincial Funding Eligibility Checklist
- See All Grade Course Selection Forms listed below
- All complete applications can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Claremont Office.
Please ensure that all required documents are attached. Applications will not be processed until all required documents are received.
If applying later in the school year, on or before September 15, schools will determine the number of seats available in classes or programs. If the school administration determines that space is available, students from the Application Register will be selected based on a priority order set by school district policy. Claremont will notify parents of students accepted as soon as a decision is made, or as soon after September 15 as possible, to indicate that the request for enrollment has been accommodated.
Review the Course Selection Video and the Claremont Course Guide Book
Programs of Choice Applications 2022-2023
Claremont Sports Institute Returning Students - See your Teacher for Application
Royal Oak Middle School and Claremont Students: Please make sure that IGS, PEP and CSI Applications are attached to Course Selection Forms before handing them in.
New Registrations to Claremont please make sure Program of Choice documents are attached to your Registration Package and Course Selection Forms.